Creating different Chrome profiles lets you switch between your work account and your other Google accounts, such as personal or test accounts, without signing out each time.
Add a Chrome profile:
- In Chrome browser, at the top right, click Profile .
- Click Manage people.
- Click Add person.
- Choose a name and a photo.
- Click Save. A new window will open and ask you to turn on sync.
- (Optional) Turn sync on in Chrome with a Google Account for the new profile. Their bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings will automatically sync.
Switch to another profile:
- In the top-right corner, click your profile icon.
- Click the profile you want to switch to.
Remove a profile:
If you remove a profile from Chrome browser, your profile bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings are removed from your computer.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- In the People section, click Manage other people and hover over the person you want to remove.
- Click More Remove this person.
- Click Remove this person again to confirm.